IOSS provide engineering and support services to achieve innovative solutions that allows Increased Oil Recovery with minimum environmental impact, by implementing new methods and improving existing services.
Island Offshore Subsea (IOSS) provide integrated engineering services to plan, design and manage the delivery of solutions for complex projects in harsh and challenging environments such as the North Sea and West of Shetland. Our drive is to provide innovative solutions for Increased Oil Recovery (IOR), with minimum environmental impact, by implementing new methods and improving existing services.
Employees have many years of experience from conventional drilling operation, coil tubing operation, subsea installation and down hole tool design. Dedicated, experienced project management, together with years of light well intervention operation and marine operations experience, enables IOSS to take on demanding projects for our clients.
IOSS are actively engaged in a number of R&D projects, which are targeted to extend the life of the fields by increasing the recovery rate and adding value for our clients.
Operational engineering support can be provided on a day to day basis in support of various projects including:
- Upgrades and modifications.
- Perform projects related to on-going or upcoming activities. (Such as client identified need for additional equipment for specific well activities. This would also include vessel modifications for specific well requirements.)
- Support on-going operations with relevant engineering capabilities. This would also include external resources as required.
- Engineering activities for continuous improvement of equipment and service and for future service developments.
The engineering department of IOSS offers a wide range of engineering services to support on-going projects:
- Project management pool
- 3D modeling and animation
- Subsea competence group
- Down hole tool design
- System integration
- Topside design